Last Updated January 18, 2018
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit this website to read, download and/or browse information on or from this:
- Your web browser shares with us information such as:
- The Internet domain through which you access the Internet;
- Internet Protocol (i.p.) address of the computer being used;
- Operating System and Internet browser be used;
- Date and time this website was accessed; and
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to this website.
- We will use this information in the following ways
- aggregate data to help us maintain this website
- determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site,
- to ensure the website is working properly
- to help us make the website more accessible and useful to you and others
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to provide us with personal information when you use our online forms or register an account:
- We will collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide. We will use this information to try and fulfill your request(s), provide services to your or your business and even to provide you with additional information and promotional offers at a later time.
- Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep collected information for an unlimited period of time.
Links to Other Websites
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission that can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Only employees or business partners who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using the website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on January 18, 2018